Spooky, Kooky and Without Our Right Hand Man
Tonight’s podcast is a live show which originally streamed on 28 October, 2011. It was co-hosted by Boz and Lumpy. Tonight’s show is mostly Halloween themed.
We must caution the listeners that this show is both very long and very much not safe for work, small children and nuns. It contains politically incorrect material and material sexual in nature… that and Georgie punches Boz.
Regrettably, Meshelly was busy getting tested for her potential hand transplant. Please give us a hand giving Meshelly a hand.
For those of you who do not know, Meshelly is our station’s programing director. Lumpy often calls her his “right hand man” which is an inside joke. You see, Michelle is not a man and she has no right hand. Currently, she is in line for a hand transplant. However, she needs to raise about 55K in order to fund this miracle of modern science. If is not a feat she shall achieve single handedly so please, get on over to Give Meshelly a Hand and help us out.
- We opened with “Re: Your Brains” and “Creepy Doll” a few from Jonathan Coulton (Mevio). You can also find JoCo at:
- Next a few from Paul and Storm, “Live”, “Cruel, Cruel Moon” and “Lame Monster Party”. You can find Paul and Storm at:
- “Zombie Apocalypse Barbecue” by Consortium of Genius, “A Little Undead” by The Moneyshot Cosomonauts, and “Moo Moo Cow” by Seamonkey who are all members of The FuMP which is short for “Funny Music Project”. You can find these talented hilarious musicians, and many more at the following places:
- Next we went with a few very kewl live tracks from Sick of Sarah when they played The Pirrates Cove in Cleveland, Ohio. The songs we played were “Kiss Me”, “Over Exposed” and “Hello, Good Morning” you can find these kick ass rockers at:
- Next Steve and Lump went off on a tangent about a few news stories:
- Steve had asked about The Hush Now, another band we were able to catch live and record. Not being numb to the thought we played “Camera Phone”, “Memos” and “The Glow”, all recorded live in Cleveland at The Roc Bar. You can find this band at:
- We got back to the Spooktober thing with “He’s Coming to Get You” and “My Crazy Woman by Earl Clifton and the Pinups. You can find them at:
- Next the creative work of Will Ross of Smart Bomb Radio with “NPR vs Zombies”. You can find Smart Bomb at:
- “Mulch, The Undead Cowboy” and “The Pumpkin Grave” by The Martians:
- “Zombies Theme” by E. Grizzly:
- Lumpy’s favorite Halloween song, “Frankenstein is in the Mood” by Beau Hall:
- “Halloween” by The Coffinshakers:
- “Vampires at the Campfire” by Dr. Barnabas T. Bynum’s New School Musical Revue:
- “Zombie Mama by Toyboat, “Halloween” by Steve Goodie, “Halloween Night” by Dino-Mike, “Hooking for Drugs in All the Wrong Places” by Seamonkey, all members of The Fump
- “Ghost Dirt” and “Ghost Song” by All India Radio:
- Three from Jim Truth, a local musician who personally handed Lumpy this kewl EP, each song having three possible titles:
- Caught or I Am Almost Gone or Fail Angel
- Running Dream or Yearning West or It’s You
- The Maybe Day or A Reverie or The Lies That Hope Tells
- “The Ghost of Abe Lincoln” by Bryan Dunn:
- “Monster A Go Go by Crud:
- “Phantom Strut” by Wavesauce:
- We decide to get politically incorrect with “Scientology = WTF?” and “My Chemical Terrorist Romance” by MC Lars (as part of The FuMP on these two):
- 2011.10.06 – Pick of the Day – The Hush Now – “Memos” (indienation.fm)
- Sick of Sarah Interview and Live Show in Cleveland (indienation.fm)
- 2011.09.19 – Pick of the Day – Paul and Storm and The Moneyshot Cosmonauts – Pirate Music (indienation.fm)
- 2011.10.20 – Halloween Show 001 (indienation.fm)