Noah Cooper Interview, Writer and Director of “Ninja Zombies”, Overall Best Feature Film at the 2011 Indie Gathering
This particular interview is with Noah Cooper. Noah wrote and directed “Ninja Zombies”. This is one of many in a series of interviews at the 2011 Indie Gathering. It is an annual international event usually held at the Westlake Holiday Inn in the greater Cleveland, Ohio area. This was the event’s fifteenth year.
This was the first Indie Gathering Noah Cooper attended but he did compete and win with a short film, “Underground Sonata” , in last year’s competition as well. This year he entered a feature film “Ninja Zombies” which won first place in the horror/comedy category and also won Best Overall Feature Film for the festival. Congrats and kudos to Mr. Cooper and his entire team.
The Indie Gathering is a must attend for anyone in the independent film industry. Whether you score movies, act, edit, direct, do make-up, costume or special effects, this is an event that you should mark on your calendar each and every year. The event features many, many screenings in three simultaneously running screening rooms, many seminars and demonstrations for all who attend and contests for those who enter. You can find out more about this event over at theindiegathering.com.
Ray is involved in or responsible for:
- The 48 Hour Film Project
- Worldeonline (World Entertainment Online)
- Cleveland Academy for Self Defense
- The Warrant Unit Cleveland
- North Coast Casting
- The Reel TV Network
- 2011 Indie Gathering Interview – Ritch Yarber – Twisted Spine Productions (indienation.fm)
- 2011 Indie Gathering Interview – William A. Alexander – Travelin’ Light Productions (indienation.fm)
- An Interview with Brian C. Lawlor of Shock Star Studios (indienation.fm)
- 15th Annual Indie Gathering – 2011 update 28 Aug (indienation.fm)