This particular interview is with a dude that goes by “The Blurry Dude”. This is one of many in a series of interviews at the 2011 Indie Gathering. It is an annual international event usually held at the Westlake Holiday Inn in the greater Cleveland, Ohio area. This was the event’s fifteenth year.
Listen in as The Blurry Dude gives us the full story of how this vidcast which reviews things indie came to be. He also gives some excellent advice for those who wish to podcast and vidcast. So join Lump and Blurry Dude as we talk new media order and tech. Be sure and check out his work at The Blurry Dude.
The Indie Gathering is a must attend for anyone in the independent film industry. Whether you score movies, act, edit, direct, do make-up, costume or special effects, this is an event that you should mark on your calendar each and every year. The event features many, many screenings in three simultaneously running screening rooms, many seminars and demonstrations for all who attend and contests for those who enter. You can find out more about this event over at theindiegathering.com. Be sure and mark your calendar and look for Indie Nation and The Blurry Dude at the next one.
Ray is involved in or responsible for:
- The 48 Hour Film Project
- Worldeonline (World Entertainment Online)
- Cleveland Academy for Self Defense
- The Warrant Unit Cleveland
- North Coast Casting
- The Reel TV Network
- 2011 Indie Gathering Interview – Taylor Trimarchi (indienation.fm)
- 2011 Indie Gathering Interview – Alan Clay and Stewert Fulljames (indienation.fm)
- 2011 Indie Gathering Interview – Crazy Dee’s Records and Film (indienation.fm)