Government Related News on Tech Net News and Opinion
Brian thought it might be a good idea to break the news up into more organized groups. After only one show’s worth of hindsight, I would have to agree that it seems like a great idea. It certainly seems to encourage more conversation from the chat room and I already know it made it easier on the post edit.
So, if it is received well, we shall not only publish the full news show, but edited segments to better serve the listeners. Feel free to comment or email us with feedback. This edited edition is all about government related news.
- NSA Builds Goole-Like Metadata Scan
- We mentioned and interesting way to reconstruct human voice, from the vibrations on a potato chip bag.
- Oregon Attorney General Sue Oracle
- Speed Camera Issues Thousands of Bogus Tickets
- Teargas Okay on Civillians
Remember listeners, we encourage listener participation. We do the news every Monday from 8-10 PM EST with the exception of the second Monday of each month and legal US holidays. Feel free to get into geeekshed.net IRC and join us in #indienation to get details on how to join us.
Be sure and find us on the social web:
- 2014.08.18 – Tech Net News and Opinion (indienation.fm)
- NSA Uses Google Like Internal Search Engine (eteknix.com)
- US admits killing people on the basis of their Metadata (news.techeye.net)