It seems that there may be some truth to the “big hands, big feet” myth… While my typical comedic response was that it only met big gloves, big shoes… However, an article at medical express indicates that there may be some truth to the myth. Quoting the article:
The ratio between the second and fourth digits is linked to stretched penile length according to a study published online this week in Asian Journal of Androgyny. This finding suggests that digit ratio can predict adult penile size and that the effects of prenatal testosterone may in part explain the differences in adult penile length.
In other words, they believe that they can predict how long an infants schlong will be. So are expecting mom’s of the future going to have t-shirts made saying my boy is going to be hung? I dunno maybe it will give a male advanced warning to save up for enhancements.
We shall close out this one with “Enhanced It” by Devo Spice. Devo is a member of The Fump which is short for The Funny Music Project. He and many other belly busting musicians can be found over at thefump.com and Mevio’s Music Alley. You can also find Devo at devospice.com and his page at Mevio. Devo Spice music can be purchased at Amazon, and His “Gnome Sane” CD is available at Devo Spice – Gnome Sane? CD and CD Baby (image link below).
- Finger length may have link to penis length: Study (windsorstar.com)
- If Your Ring and Index FInger Are The Same Size Then What??? (urbanmogullife.com)
- Judging penis size by comparing index, ring fingers (punjapit.wordpress.com)
- Independent Artist Devo Spice Takes on iTunes (pr.com)
- Rapper Podcasts Album for Free Before Its Release (pr.com)