This is part two of a Halloweenathon. You can find part one here. Tonight’s show is part music and part radio drama. It was something I did not actually plan to do. Yeah, I usually do a Halloween Shoe… Heck, it is the only holiday of the year where I fit in.
I was in the mood for some old time radio drama and hit archive.org. I recalled Zack Daggy did a scary show. I had a quiet, I mean DEAD quiet Sunday, a few ghouls showed up and one thing led to, well, eventually this. Enjoy and be afraid….
- The Deformities with “Creature Feature” and “Vampire Lover”
- Paul and Storm with “Olive Garden”, “Cruel, Cruel, Moon”, “Infected”, “Live”, and “Lame Monster Party”
Up next is a live radio theater performance of “Dracula”. This is part of the Community Audio Collection over at The Internet Archive. It is actually a live theater performance and only nostalgic in style. Radio Theater presented Dracula at the Player Theatre.
Credits for the live show are as follows;
- Written, directed, music, and sound design by Dan Bianchi.
- Wes Shippee was the engineer.
- The Eisenhowers – “Mr. and Mrs. Frankenstein”
- “Goblin City” by Panthers
- From Tom Smith, and to close out “Zombie Pirates in Love”, “Giant Monster”, and “Undead Happy Trees”
Special thanks and kudos to;
- Mevio’s Music Alley, likely the best “podsafe” music repository on the planet!
- The Internet Archive, the place for all kinds of archived media
- Gavin Salkeld for the music used in our IDs
- The artists, past, present and future who share their music under a Creative Commons License
- Each of you who listen to this show
- The staff of indienation.fm for putting up with me