I know we try and keep it non-political here but this one is just too funny to pass up. Beside, I think he is more honest about it than the six o’clock news and that house of white color in D.C. That, and it is just on darn good parody.
I have had a few questions regarding this mess myself:
- Why do we keep calling it a spill? I don’t understand how something gushing out of the ocean floor at 4000 PSI is a spill. I think geyser or fountain is a better description.
- How did BP manage to get federal assistance, aren’t they a British company?
- Shouldn’t we be talking liability and not assistance? Oh that’s right, more taxes to fix it. Does that mean that the citizens of the US are liable?
- Why did their stock value increase?
- When do you intend to buy anything from BP again?
Personally, I think Steve Goodie has it summed up darn good.