This week’s episode of Gamerr Goggles features the music of Jonathan Coulton and Heart. We opened with Blue Sunny Day by JoCo. We closed out with Code Monkey and Curl from JoCo. And, last but not least, for our OmniDragon, we played Magic Man by Heart to honour his addiction.
“Sony’s PlayStation division will be partnering with the leader in competitive gaming for a new round of video game battling platform known as the MLG Spring Fighting Arena. Claiming that there are “thousands of dollars on the line,” Sony said the PS3 will be the official console used in the new Major League Gaming battle royales. The games that will be included are Mortal Kombat and SoulCalibur V.”
- True circuit fighting – you are hunted
- Players can watch the action
- Players get exclusive tips
The Wii U
“Discover an exciting new way to enjoy home entertainment with Wii U, Nintendo’s next home console. With a revolutionary new touch screen controller, precision motion controls, and full HD graphics, a whole new world of play styles and gaming possibilities is on the horizon. The time is coming to truly expand your idea about what a game console is—and can be. “
Interesting to say the least.
- New console will have a touch screen.
- Info on screen will sometimes be different from the TV.
- How will that affect multi-player?
- It is designed with the intent of expanding its function.
- Console has all basic control features plus analog circle pads and more.
You can find us at:
GameQuest Games on Twitter
- Through Gamer Goggles News (TGGN) 4-2-2012 (indienation.fm)
- Through Gamer Goggles News (TGGN) 3-19-2012 (indienation.fm)
- Through Gamer Goggles News (TGGN) 4-9-2012 (indienation.fm)
- No Wii U price reveal at E3 (gamespot.com)