TGGN 5-28-2013 Heavy Gear Assault Edition
Today’s podcast featured the music of Chris Ayer. You can find Chris and more about him at BandCamp and FaceBook. In this episode Matt interviews a few of the folks behind Heavy Gear Assault. Below are some of the question they answer.
- John what is your background?
- What is the premise of HGA? or a run down of the game and the KS
- Will there be faction representation for each of the major faction?
- From the video it seems like some of the game will take place in an open battlefield, how does that fit in with the arena part of Heavy Gear arena?
- What gears will we see available?
- Do you foresee more gears in the future?
- Does HGA stay true to the combat system of Heavy Gear?
- What about the crowd? In Arena the crowd is a very important game mechanic, does it have a place in Heavy Gear?
- What is UE4?
- Why is UE4 important?
Also of geeky note, Heavy Gear now has Linux support.
- Tggn 5-7-2013 (indienation.fm)
- Tggn 4-16-2013 (indienation.fm)
- Stompy Bot Productions cancels Heavy Gear Assault Kickstarter (polygon.com)
- Heavy Gear Assault’s Gear Bay Contains Yellow Gear (rockpapershotgun.com)